Competition Prize Draw – Rules
These rules apply to the following competition being conducted by WWRD United Kingdom, Ltd. (‘WWRD’), of Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST12 9ER: Celebrate with us
1. No purchase is required.
2. There will be one prize draw every month for a period of 1 year from 12 December 2015. Entry to a draw can only be made by joining the members’ club and submitting your details on-line at http://www.wedgwood.co.uk/behindthebluedoor.
3. On-line entry will be available from 9:00am on 12 December 2015 until midnight on 12 January 2015 and monthly thereafter.
4. Your responses must be completed within the designated selection fields marked on the on-line form. All areas marked with an asterisk (‘*’) must be filled out before submitting your entry. Where areas marked * are not completed, your entry into the prize draw will not be accepted.
5. The following prize is available to be won in each monthly prize draw: gift box. There are no cash alternatives. WWRD reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for any reason with product(s) of an equivalent value.
6. Entry to each monthly prize draw is restricted to one per person, subject to proper completion of the relevant on-line form. Multiple, automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified.
7. Each monthly prize draw is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only.
8. The winning electronic entry which complies with these Rules will be randomly selected using the web service randomresult.com in the presence of an independent observer by no later than the 6th day of the month following the month of entry. The selection shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Each monthly winner will be notified by email, sent to the email address provided at the time of entry. The winner will receive their prize by courier delivery within 4 weeks of that email being sent. Prizes will only be sent to addresses in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. If a winner cannot be contacted, or has not provided a UK postal address when requested, then the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
10. By entering the prize draw competition, winning entrants consent to WWRD contacting them by email and to WWRD publishing their first or given name and town of residence on its website.
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that WWRD shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are lost, incomplete, delayed or destroyed (whether as a result of website failure, technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or otherwise); or (b) any property damage in any way attributable to the prize draw (including but not limited to damage to computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the prize draw website.
13. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of WWRD (including without limitation by reason of a virus) the prize draw cannot be carried out or completed in accordance with these Rules, WWRD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw.
14. The instructions on how to complete and return the on-line competition entry form part of these Rules. These Rules constitute the entire agreement between prize draw entrants and WWRD regarding the prize draw.
15. These Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and by entering the prize draw, entrants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Exclusive Members’ Club – Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can become a member of the WWRD United Kingdom, Ltd. exclusive [Wedgwood] Members’ Club (“we”, “us”, “our”) and the benefits which membership will provide to you. By clicking to accept these terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by them and agree to our use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to become a member of the exclusive [Wedgwood] Members’ Club do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years of age or over [and a UK resident] in order to become a member. No corporate or business membership is permitted.
2. REGISTRATION: You must submit your details online at [www.wedgwood.co.uk/behindthebluedoor] by completing the members information form (ensuring that all required fields marked with an asterix (*) are completed prior to submission). Once registered as a member, your membership is not transferable. Without a valid email address you will not receive all of the offers/benefits associated with the Members’ Club. You must ensure that you advise us of any change to your personal details. We shall not be responsible for any lost, delayed or undeliverable communications if you fail to update your personal details.
3. BENEFITS: Your membership will entitle you to privileged access to information and promotions (the timing and value of which shall be at our discretion), including but not limited to:
– Periodic [Wedgwood] product discount codes (product discount code terms and conditions shall apply);
– Periodic discount codes for selected WWRD partner products or experiences (product/experience discount code terms and conditions shall apply as applicable);
– A dedicated email forum for submitting [comments and questions on the topics contained within www.wedgwood.co.uk/behindthebluedoor or on any associated social media platform. We shall endeavour to respond to queries within [3 working days of receipt];
– The opportunity to enter into monthly prize draws with the chance to win [a themed gift box including Wedgwood product (individual prize draw terms and conditions shall apply);
– Subject to disclosure of your date of birth, receipt of an annual birthday treat.
4. TERMINATION: You can terminate your Members Club membership at any time by emailing [email protected] We can terminate your membership at any time if we reasonably believe that you are acting in breach of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw the Members Club at any time by giving members notice in writing.
5. YOUR INFORMATION: Your personal data will be held by WWRD United Kingdom, Ltd. By joining the Members Club you agree to receive post and/or email updates from us about the Members Club and your benefits. We will only use your personal data as set out in our privacy statement. The privacy statement may be accessed here.
6. GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and any claim brought under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Share your Style – Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 years or over in order to make a submission.
2. You are solely responsible for all data, text, information, images, photographs, comments and any other content or material (‘Content’) you submit. You must not submit Content which is discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or violent.
4. WWRD does not claim ownership of any Content that you submit. You retain all rights in the Content and are solely responsible for it. By making a submission, you grant WWRD a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide licence to use the Content for the full period of copyright in it including all periods of renewal, extension and revival of the copyright and thereafter in perpetuity and all necessary consents including under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time or any enactment that replaces it to enable us to change, publish, distribute, exhibit and otherwise exploit the Content whether alone or incorporated in or in conjunction with other works and in all media whether known or hereinafter devised.
5. You warrant and undertake that: (a) you are the sole owner of the Content and you have full authority to enter into this agreement; (b) the Content does not incorporate any material that infringes the copyright or any other intellectual property rights of any third party; (c) you have obtained consents from third parties in respect of their images appearing in the Content.
6. You shall indemnify WWRD against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims and damages whatsoever incurred by or awarded against us and compensation agreed by us in consequence of any breach by you of any of the warranties and undertakings in this agreement.
7. WWRD shall not be obliged to accord you credit on any use or reproduction of the Content and failure to accord such a credit shall not constitute a breach of this agreement.
8. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.